Paul Cataldo is the owner and operator of Antonio’s Italian Ristorante, a restaurant located in Elkhart, Indiana. However, Paul is more than a restaurateur, he is an International Pizza Champion.
As a member of the World Pizza Champion team, Paul is an ambassador of pizza-making as an art, a craft and a business.
He has dedicated his life to promoting the positive image of pizza-making as a respected craft and a viable career choice.
- 2004 1st place, Masterpiece Pizza Championship, Toledo Ohio
- 2004 3rd place Americas Plate, New York
- 2004 1st place Pizza Quest Elkhart, IN
- 2004-2008 Competed in World Pizza Championships in Salsomaggiore Italy
- 2007 16th place in the world- Pizza in Teglia
- 2005 2nd place Masterpiece Pizza Championship, Toledo Ohio
- 2005 2nd place Largest Dough, Alamo Pizza Festival, San Antonio TX
- 2007 3rd place Pizza Pizzazz, NAPICS, Columbus OH
Antonio’s Italian Ristorante
1105 Goshen Ave, Elkhart, Indiana since 1996
2004-2008 Voted Best Pizza, Elkhart County
2004-2008 Voted Best Italian Food, Elkhart County
2015 People’s Choice, Best Italian Restaurant, Elkhart County
King in the Kitchen with Paul Cataldo
*Please Note The Super Bowl Special is no longer available*